Please Note the following information concerning our return to training.
Maitland Council has notified the Committee that before we can return to training certain documents have to be filed and accepted by council. These will be filed this week but we will have to await a reply from Council.
The Committee anticipate being able to resume training on Sunday 24th October. A message will go on our face book page when we know more.
Covid rules will be in place with limited Members allowed on the field at one time, social distancing, and at this time you will need to show proof of double vaccination.
Please understand these rules are from NSW Health and although you may not agree with them the club has to abide by the rules. So please be nice.
Obedience Classes from 24th October
Classes 2, 3 and 4 start at 8.30am
Classes 1A and 1B start at 9.45am. 1A are the Members who joined at the beginning ...
Yet again, it is with regret that Maitland Dog Obedience Club committee made the tough decision today to CANCEL our upcoming Triple RATG Trial scheduled for 18-19 September, 2021. With the fluctuating number of active cases of Covid in the community and the uncertainty of lockdown restrictions, it is exceptionally difficult to ensure a safe event.
Foremost on our minds is the health and safety of our members, the dog trialling community and the wider community. We have made the decision to cancel, to provide a little bit of certainty in these uncertain times.
All entry fees will be refunded by mail or the OzEntries portal. Please be patient whilst these refunds are processed, we will endeavour to complete this process as quickly as practicable. We hope to see you all in 2022.
Take care everyone!
It is with the greatest regret that Maitland Dog Obedience Club committee made the tough decision today to CANCEL our upcoming Double Obedience and RATG Trial scheduled for this weekend 17-18 July, 2021. The Covid 19 situation in NSW is far from under control and the Premier has said that the Sydney Metro will remain in Lockdown until community transmission cases return to zero.
Foremost on our minds is the health and safety of our members, the dog trialing community and the wider community. This decision whilst heartbreaking will relieve significant concerns about attending and conducting the Trial in such uncertain times.
All entry fees will be refunded by mail or the OzEntries portal. Please be patient whilst these refunds are processed, we will endeavour to complete this process as quickly as practicable. Take care everyone!
Due to the current situation classes 2 to 4 will commence at 8:30am for a 1 hour session. Classes 1A & 1B (beginners) will now commence at 9:45am for a 1 hour session. This is to ensure there are not excessive numbers on the field. As this is an "organised" event, face masks must be worn.